Air Conditioning Service & Repair
The Beyler family has provided quality and affordable heating and cooling service and repair for many years. Customer service is our number one priority. We provide excellent service at a great value to ensure customer satisfaction.
Air Conditioning Service
We highly recommend regular maintenance of your air conditioner unit(s). Air conditioners, including window air conditioners and small to large room air conditioners, all need routine tune-ups to maximize performance, efficiency, and to ensure safety. Most air conditioners should be checked out at least once a year to make sure the unit is working correctly.
Our air conditioning service includes, but is not limited to:
- Condenser coil cleaned, if needed
- Refrigerant charge checked
- Controls, safeties, relays, and contractors are inspected and tested
- Crankcase heater is operationally inspected
- Unit wiring, belts, and pulleys are inspected and adjusted
- Capacitors and the unit disconnect are tested
- The thermostat is checked and calibrated
Air Conditioning Repair
Our experts can diagnose your air conditioner problem, and offer the right solutions to get your air conditioner unit up and running in no time. Having no air conditioning or not enough air conditioning in your home is not only uncomfortable it could be a dangerous situation if the temperature increase is too high in your home.
Contact us for repairs for:
- Inadequate cooling
- Air conditioner runs but doesn’t cool
- Air conditioner turns off and on repeatedly
- The air condenser not running
Another way to make your cooling system even more energy efficient is to install a Zoning system. This high efficiency upgrade allows a single air conditioner unit to have separate temperature control in each room of your home. The Zoning system makes it easy to provide an even temperature throughout your house.